Math: Target Math; Target the Question; Review for Unit Test tomorrow; Workstations
Science: Ladybug Research — Answer one Question in COMPLETE Sentences. Share with the class to create a Tree Map.
Homework: Math Worksheet (Q-TIPS)
Morning Tutoring is cancelled Tuesday & Wednesday because of STAAR Testing; Tuesday after-school tutoring is also cancelled.
Math: Target Math; Target the Question; Hundred Chart; Pattern Quiz; Multiplication Fact Quiz; Workstations
Science: Life Cycle Rotations; Notes
Math: Target Math; Target the Question; Review Homework; Patterns; Workstations
Science: Plant & Animal Life Cycles
Homework: Multiplication Facts Only
Answer these 5 questions with COMPLETE sentences.
1. What is the scientific name for African Clawed Frogs?
2. How many frogs have clawed toes?
3. Where were African Clawed Frogs from (what part of Africa)?
4. Why will you be okay if the African Clawed Frog bites you? What is it missing?
5. Why are African Clawed Frogs considered to be an ‘invasive’ species? What makes them too dangerous to release into our environment?
Use the following link African Clawed Frog Information.
Post your answers as a comment to this post.
Math: Target Math; Target the Question; 3-D Quiz; Workstations
Science: Review Homework; Online Assignment
Homework: Math Worksheet (Q-TIPS on all problems)
Math: Target Math; Target the Question; Build 3-D shapes; Review Homework; Workstations
Science: Frogs & Ladybugs — Compare Habitats
Homework: Science Worksheet — Must use RULE strategy
Math: Target Math; Target the Question; 3-D figures; Workstations
Science: Building a habitat — What are we going to do?
African Clawed Frogs
Homework: Math Worksheet (Q-TIPS on All)